App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT]
Download App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] App For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] 16 APK file for PC Windows 7,8,10.
App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] is a free Tools app.
Downloadappspc.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download apps to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS.Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] 16 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] then you may visit Vicky Bonick support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] is the property and trademark from the developer Vicky Bonick.
Please do not download or give low rating if you don\’t have ROOT access. Before using the tool take a full backup. Apps2SD will not be responsible for any data loss or damage to your phone.
Note: Don\’t link/move your SuperUser management app.
Tutorials @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4q5HAHJblI&list=PLiRFJHKSKUX_q0hsN0oHn4iXGoloJku5s&index=1
Apps2SD has evolved from being an app which moves app data to sd card to an all in one app with many cool features. It is one of a kind app.
• Device needs to be rooted and root permission should be granted to Apps2SD
• 2 partitions on external SD card (use inbuilt partition tool to create 2nd partition).
• Chainfire SuperSu if you\’re on Lollipop or above and want to use Folder Mount and link obb, external data to sd card. Apps2SD works with other Super user management apps as well
• Link/move apps to sd card
• Terminal Emulator(Run linux commands)
• Folder Mount(Link/Mount folders)
• Screen Recorder for Kitkat+ devices
• Task Manager(Free up RAM by killing running processes)
• App Manager(Enable/Disable Services/Activities/Broadcast receivers/Content providers)
• Swap manager: Ram booster(Create/Manage swap partitions/files)
• SD card booster(Boost Internal/External SD card speed)
• SD card speed tester(Test read/write speed of your sd cards)
• Partition tool(Partition the SD card. Create upto 3 partitions on your SD card)
• Hibernate apps(Hibernate user/system apps when screen turns off)
• Script manager(Create/Run custom linux scripts. Create script shortcut in home for easy access)
• Throttle CPU(Throttle your CPU frequency when screen turns off for better battery life)
• Logcat(View/save/share Logcat of your device)
• SDFix(Fix external sd card write permission)
• Convert Apps2SD to system App
• Link apk, odex, dex, lib, and internal data of user/system apps to SD card.
• Link external data and obb folders of apps/games to SD card
• Uninstall system apps (remove bloat ware)
• Move apps to SD card using native app2sd (force move if move to SD card is not supported by the app)
• Enable and Disable apps
• Batch link, unlink, uninstall, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data/cache, move to SD, move to phone and many more functions
• Convert user apps to system app and system apps to user app
• Integrate updated system apps with system
• Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
• init.d support for mount script
• Clear orphan data and lib feature
• ext2, ext3, ext4, exfat and f2fs support
• Support for 32 and 64 devices
How it works:
Linking apps and games (Link2SD)
Apps2SD moves apk, odex, dalvik-cache, lib and internal data files into secondary partition on your SD card. which the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link in the original location. This retains the file structure that the system expects but with the bulk of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking obb and external data (Obb2SD)
On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data files are actually located on the internal storage, not on the external (real) SD card. This method moves these files into the first/second partition of your external SD card and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy.
Apps2SD is a free (ad supported) app.
• Apps2SD detects apps linked using Link2SD. Although obb and external data link by Link2SD/other apps will not be detected
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
Liked it? Rate 5 stars 🙂
Have questions? checkout http://www.apps2sd.info/faq
Didn\’t like it? Send your complaints to [email protected] or leave a comment @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/apps2sd-partition-sd-card-link-apps-to-t3122919 and it will be fixed!
File size: 14.95MB
Requires: Android 2.3+
Package Name: in.co.pricealert.apps2sd
Developer: Vicky Bonick
Updated: September 12, 2018
Rate 4.30 stars – based on 24876 reviews
To Download App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Noxplayer.With Noxplayer,you can Download App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download NoxPlayer" to download.
2.Run NoxPlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into NoxPlayer to install it.
4.Install App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] for PC.Now you can play App2SD: All in One Tool [ROOT] on PC.Have fun!